Friday, April 20, 2012

Paul's April Pick: Sweetly




Title: Sweetly
Author: Jackson Pearce
Year Published: 2011

At the time, this was my second Jackson Pearce book to read. I have since read As You Wish. Jackson Pearce's youtube channel is so funny! And insightful. 

I enjoyed this book. The characters were very interesting. The mythology introduced in Sisters Red was expanded on some. The most interesting part for me was the seashells. I am looking forward to to how, if at all, Fathomless blends into this world of the fenris. 

I think Pearce does an excellent job of portraying siblings. I am an only child and can only assume it is accurate, but it seems heartfelt. 

I wish I could remember more specific parts of the book I enjoyed, but unfortunately I read it about a month ago and have read five books since. I need to write reviews while on the boat next time. 

I enjoyed this novel and give it a 4/5.

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment