Monday, January 10, 2022

Paul's TOP BOOKS Read in 2021

I didn't achieve my Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2021, but it was a pretty loose goal. There's still a global pandemic happening and I started a new fulltime job this year. I'm still trying to find the appropriate amount of time to read for leisure. All of that considered, I still did read 41 books. 41 out of 50. Most of those books were graphic novels. Instead of doing separate lists for graphic novels, children's books, and non-graphic prose I have just one list of my top ten books this year. Below you will find those books. Click on the titles or cover pictures for links to my reviews! 


 MY TOP BOOKS OF 2021
































 




What were your favorite books of 2021? What books are you looking forward to in 2022?




--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment