Sunday, December 15, 2019

Gaia Blues by Gud (graphic novel) - Paul's REVIEW

*I received this book as an eARC from Europe Comics via NetGalley. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*

Amazon | Goodreads

Title: 
Gaia Blues
Author: Gud
Release Date: February 15, 2017


Synopsis: Gaia is the ancient name of our Earth, a place now endangered by growing human pollution. A family of polar bears is about to discover what are the effects of this situation, in a story told entirely with no words.



------------------------------------------------------------

Review: This book is very odd. There are great images depicting the effects of global climate change, but there' not very much of a story. And it's very surface level. There's not too much information provided. I was hoping for more conservation optimism. I have no idea who the intended audience is for this book. I give this book a 2/5 for its cute pictures and focus on climate change.



--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment