Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Paul's TOP FOUR Books Read in 2019

2019 was a reading slump for me when it came to reading non-graphic books. This has been a trend the past few years. I used to read a lot at my past job because there were long breaks, but though I am way more happy at my current job and with my life overall, I still haven't quite gotten into a reading rhythm. When do you read?

I read 87 books in 2019, but most of them were comics, graphic novels, and picture books. I had set my 2018 Goodreads Reading Challenge to 50, which I accomplished and more. I'm going to set my 2020 Reading Challenge at 50 again, knowing I'll probably be reading a lot of graphic novels again. In this post, I'll list my top (non-graphic) books I read in 2019. I've made a separate post for my favorite of the many comics and graphic novels I read: TOP COMICS OF 2019. 

All of my top books this year are sequels or companion novels. I'm hoping to read more new novels in 2020. And I'm already starting that out by reading Reverie by Ryan La Sala. 

Below you will find the TOP FOUR books that I read in 2019. Click on the titles or cover pictures for links to my reviews! 



 MY TOP 4 BOOKS OF 2019











What were your favorite books of 2019? What books are you looking forward to in 2020?




--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment