Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson - Paul's Pre-Reading

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads

Title: The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3)
Author: Rae Carson
Year Published: 2013

My Girl of Fire and Thorns (#1) REVIEW
My The Shadow Cats (#0.5) REVIEW
My The King's Guard (#0.7) REVIEW
My Crown of Embers (#2) REVIEW

Ashley's Girl of Fire and Thorns (#1) REVIEW
Ashley's Crown of Embers (#2) REVIEW

Synopsis: The epic conclusion to Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy. The seventeen-year-old sorcerer-queen will travel into the unknown realm of the enemy to win back her true love, save her country, and uncover the final secrets of her destiny.

Elisa is a fugitive in her own country. Her enemies have stolen the man she loves in order to lure her to the gate of darkness. As she and her daring companions take one last quest into unknown enemy territory to save Hector, Elisa will face hardships she's never imagined. And she will discover secrets about herself and her world that could change the course of history. She must rise up as champion-a champion to those who have hated her most.

Why?: Rae Carson! Her writing is amazing! I've loved the first two books in this series so I'm ready for this one!

Expectations: I expect another amazing fantasy novel. 

Judging a book by its cover: I like this cover. I like that the covers for this trilogy all match. I like the wintery feel if this cover. 


--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment