Monday, March 1, 2021

Arno and His Horse (picture book) - Paul's REVIEW

 *I received this book as an eARC from Scribble US via EdelweissI voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.*


Arno and His Horse: Godwin, Jane, Sala, Felicita: 9781950354467 ...Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads

Title: Arno and His Horse

Author: Jane Godwin
Artists: Felicita Sala
Upcoming Release Date: March 2, 2021


Synopsis: When Arno loses his precious toy horse, all the kids in town help him to look for it. They look everywhere, but will Arno ever see his horse again?

A touching story about memory, dreams, and the mysterious ways we feel connected to those we love. 



------------------------------------------------------------

Review: This picture book is a cute story about a boy's lost toy horse. He thinks about his grandmother and eventually finds the horse toy. The artwork is nice. I personally didn't really connect to this story. It felt very surface level to me. The emotions don't dive deep. I think this would be a great book for children who like horses. I give this book a 2.5/5.



--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment