Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi - Ashley's Pre-Reading

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads

Title: Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)
Author: Veronica Rossi
Year Published: 2014

My Through the Ever Night (#2) Review
My Through the Ever Night (#2) Pre-Reading 
My Under the Never Sky (#1) Review
My Under the Never Sky (#1) Pre-Reading
My Roar and Liv (#0.5) Review

Paul's Through the Ever Night (#2) Review
Paul's Through the Ever Night (#2) Pre-Reading 
Paul's Under the Never Sky (#1) Review
Paul's Under the Never Sky (#1) Pre-Reading

Synopsis: 
The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Times bestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).


Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

Why?: Well, aside from that ridiculous synopsis, I loved the first two books in this series. Aria and Perry are such a good couple and incredible characters on their own, and I want to find out how their story ends. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Roar, who has got to be a mess since Through the Ever Night. I also want to know what the Still Blue is, and if it really exists!

Expectations: I have such high expectations for this book. I want it to exceed the first two books, and I want it to be a satisfying ending. I expect to find out answers to lingering questions, and I also expect there to be a lot of the characters dealing with relationships, romantic and otherwise. They have so many problems to solve and I hope they figure it all out! 

Judging a book by its cover: I love this cover! It totally matches the rest of the series, and combines them into one EPIC cover! I love that Aria and Perry are both on the cover, I love the colors, I love the font... I can't wait for this book to be on my shelves! 


--Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment